William J. Brooksbank
Mr. Brooksbank specializes in sourcing, structuring and executing energy investments. He has a long history in business development, strategic alliances, planning and finance, among others. During his career, he’s developed extensive experience and knowledge in energy, gas and pipelines.
Energy & Pipeline Projects & Technology Opportunities
Arizona, Texas, California
- MBA, Harvard Business School
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Tech
- Extensive experience in energy and pipelines with expertise in strategy, management,
business development, marketing and evaluating potential acquisitions and
- Led a global business unit at Honeywell that provided turnkey automation systems
and services to the oil and gas pipeline and gas utility industries.
- Developed a multi-‐million dollar gas pipeline in the U.S.
- For a $10 billion oil & gas company, identified and developed capital investment
projects and evaluated potential acquisitions and divestitures.
- Managed business development activities for all gas gathering pipeline systems and
gas processing plants in West Texas and New Mexico
- Exxon, Tenneco Oil, Tenneco Gas Pipeline, Honeywell Process Systems