Managing Director, Middle East
Radha Bhandari has over 25 years’ experience in New York Wall Street Global Financial Institutions and The Dubai International Financial Center. She’s built several strategic relationships for global entities, Royal families and key individuals.
Middle East Investors, Capital RelationshipsMiddle East
- BA in Economics from Rutgers College of Rutgers University in New Jersey.
- MBA in International Business from The Zicklin School of Business (Baruch College, NY)
- 25+ years experience in New York Wall Street Global Financial Institutions and The Dubai International Financial Center (including Bank of London & the Middle East, Permal, and Salomon Brothers) and has successfully built and cemented strategic relationships for global entities, Royal families and key individuals in the region.
- CCL (DFSA) Certification in Financial Crime
- Thomson Reuters Certification in Global Financial Sanctions
- Member of The Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment as well as a U.A.E member of WAIN and MindShift (Angel Investor Network)
- A featured writer and contributing editor for several global business magazines and journals