Lee C. Tashjian
Lee Tashjian has over 30 years of experience in public affairs, communications, investor & government relations, marketing and advertising. Since 2003, Lee has led corporate initiatives within the World Economic Forum focusing on climate change and anti-corruption, and as part of the G20/B20 task forces on anti-corruption.
LNG Project Development Financing, Infrastructure Communications
Liaison with World Economic Forum (WEF)Yarmouth Port on Cape Cod, MA
- BA in Political Science, The Ohio State University
- Graduate Study in Journalism, The Ohio State University
- 30 years of international public affairs, corporate and employee communications, investor and government relations, marketing and advertising
- World Economic Forum
- Led these functions as a senior executive of DuPont, Atlantic Richfield and Fluor Corporation
- Since 2003, led corporate initiatives within the World Economic Forum focusing onclimate change and anti-corruption, and as part of the G20/B20 task forces on anti-corruption
- During the French, Mexican and Turkish host years of the G20/B20, Tashjian chaired the work of the B20 task force on anti-corruption on behalf of Fluor Corporation’s Chairman and CEO.