Director of Data Science
Marissa Wiseman, MSc, BSc has extensive experience as a Lead Data Scientist and a Senior Data Scientist for several projects, including a DIUx project that utilized machine learning to reveal latent relationships amount US Air Force data.
Review and Analysis of Data Science and Technologies
- MSc Mathematical Finance, University of Southern California
- BSc Mathematics and Finance, University of Southern California
- Lead Data Scientist on DIUx project that utilized machine learning to reveal latent relationships among United States Air Force data. DIUx is the Defense Inovation Unit Experimental re-launched under the Secretary of Defense Ash Carter.
- Lead Data Scientist on US patent US10402726B1 used to simulate one or more target features.
- Former Senior Data Scientist at GOAT, the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Built the AB testing platform.
- Former Senior Data Scientist at Spark Cognition, a global artificial intelligence leader. Built classification models of hydro pumps and wind turbines to determine the operational state using high frequency data analysis.
- Former Associate at MUFG Union Bank with the Leasing and Asset Finance team specifically focused on renewed energy investments.